Romancing the Muse: Creative Writing Workshop
Gift yourself an afternoon of inspiration, imagination and creative play.
Learn how to court your muse and cultivate powerful writing in this lively creative writing workshop.
The emphasis is on imagination and permission, freeing up the writer in you to get to your most authentic, alive voice.
I share inventive exercises to get you writing at your best, as well as tools and practices to invoke your muse and foster your ongoing writing life.
You’ll learn how to:
- Unleash your most compelling, unique voice and your brilliant imagination.
- Blast through writer’s block and resistance to writing.
- Discover what you really want to say.
- Expand your creative palette.
Open to writers in all genres and at all levels of experience, we write together and share our writing in a supportive and highly stimulating environment.
This approach is profoundly effective for all sorts of writing—from poetry to screenplays, memoir to fiction, from writing as healing to writing for publication, from beginners to experienced writers.
- If you want to write more, write better or just write!
- If you’ve been stuck or struggling in your writing…
- Or if you just want new inspiration, creativity and fun…
Thursday, June 11 • 4:00 – 6:00 pm Pacific Time • $45
Live online via Zoom.
Pre-registration is required.
Sign up now! Your muse will thank you!
unfurling naturally like the opening of a flower… allowing the work to write itself, because it’s been there all along, waiting for the pen to outline its form.”
Please note: There are no refunds once you register. If you have a serious illness or emergency, you can receive credit towards a class in the coming year.
Click the Buy Now button to register. (You do not need a PayPal account, you can use a debit/credit card.) Contact me if you have questions.